Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Here's To You, De


Hi Welcome to my new blog: "DeForest Kelley Forever".

This blog is intended to be an honor to the late DeForest Kelley and his late wife: Carolyn Dowling Kelley.

I live/have lived in some of the same areas of Califoria that De And Carolyn once did, so I thought perhaps I'd share photos of the areas, some essays I've written, a story or two and just thoughts or reviews of westerns, thoughts regarding his role on STAR TREK, Dr. Leonard McCoy. And maybe post up an old interview or two.

I don't claim to be an expert on Mr. Kelley, I just wanted to express my love and admiration of a wonderful gentleman. Here's to you, De.

7 comments:

J. Rosemary Moss said...

What a lovely idea for a blog! And what a lovely dedication to De Kelley and his wife. I'm adding this one to my link list too =)

~Rose

Lisa Hamner said...

Thank you Rose, I'm glad you like it.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Thanks for putting up this blog in honour of De!
Sorry for not commenting earlier, I'm just so busy at the moment. I love that you post not only pictures of De but also of the area where he lived and did his daily chores. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I found your blog via Spock-McCoy Haven. I'm a great collector of Bones-pics from the time around STM and I hadn't yet seen this one - thanks for sharing!

tarantel

Lisa Hamner said...

Thank you Peerie!

Lisa Hamner said...

Thank you, Tarantel!

Anonymous said...

So far you are doing a terrific job. keep up the good work...